"Caring commitment to community health by promoting individual health, preventing disease and disability, and protecting against environmental risk, through education and intervention."
The focus of a public health agency is to prevent rather than treat a disease through surveillance of cases and the promotion of healthy behaviors.
June is National Oral Health Month
Beat The Heat
Immunization Clinic Schedule
Amador County Immunization & TB Skin Testing Schedule -
Effective November 6th 2018
1st and 3rd Tuesdays
2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
NO CLINICS on HOLIDAYS
- Children's Immunizations Fee: $10.00 per child per visit. (Please present the child's Medi-Cal card at the time of visit)
* You must bring your child's immunization record to your clinic visit. If no record is present, you may be turned away for services.
- TB Skin Testing - $20.00. A return visit for reading will be required.
- TB Risk Assessment - $20.00.
Adult Vaccine Available (19 years and older):
• Twinrix (combo Hep A/Hep B) – series of three - $110.00 per dose
All fees are cash or check only
*As a reminder, we do not bill any insurance for immunizations or TB testing services. If you would like to have your insurance billed, you will need to have these services done through a pharmacy or doctor's office.
Interested in Volunteering?
California Medical Volunteer Site, the online registration system for medical and health responders for the State of California. If you're a licensed health professional with an active license, or a member of a medical disaster response team in California who would like to volunteer for disaster service.
(photo from https://www.healthcarevolunteers.ca.gov/)
Follow us on Twitter @AmadorHlthDept
- Home Care Guide [PDF]: Providing care at home during pandemic flu
- Hidden Key/Emergency Access Program [PDF]
- Senior Resource Guide [PDF] compiled by the Amador County Commission On Aging, with phone numbers for Health Care, Personal Care, Emergency Services, Housing, Transportation, and other services.
|Address:||10877 Conductor Blvd, Sutter Creek CA 95685|
|Business Hours:||Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM, closed 12:00-12:30 PM daily for lunch|