"Caring commitment to community health by promoting individual health, preventing disease and disability, and protecting against environmental risk, through education and intervention."
The focus of a public health agency is to prevent rather than treat a disease through surveillance of cases and the promotion of healthy behaviors.
Come to the Health and Human Services building Tuesday, August 6th!
Beat The Heat
Immunization Clinic Schedule
Amador County Immunization & TB Skin Testing Schedule -
Effective November 6th 2018
1st and 3rd Tuesdays
2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
NO CLINICS on HOLIDAYS
- Children's Immunizations Fee: $10.00 per child per visit. (Please present the child's Medi-Cal card at the time of visit)
* You must bring your child's immunization record to your clinic visit. If no record is present, you may be turned away for services.
- TB Skin Testing - $20.00. A return visit for reading will be required.
- TB Risk Assessment - $20.00.
Adult Vaccine Available (19 years and older):
• Twinrix (combo Hep A/Hep B) – series of three - $110.00 per dose
All fees are cash or check only
*As a reminder, we do not bill any insurance for immunizations or TB testing services. If you would like to have your insurance billed, you will need to have these services done through a pharmacy or doctor's office.
Interested in Volunteering?
California Medical Volunteer Site, the online registration system for medical and health responders for the State of California. If you're a licensed health professional with an active license, or a member of a medical disaster response team in California who would like to volunteer for disaster service.
(photo from https://www.healthcarevolunteers.ca.gov/)
Follow us on Twitter @AmadorHlthDept
- Home Care Guide [PDF]: Providing care at home during pandemic flu
- Hidden Key/Emergency Access Program [PDF]
- Senior Resource Guide [PDF] compiled by the Amador County Commission On Aging, with phone numbers for Health Care, Personal Care, Emergency Services, Housing, Transportation, and other services.
|Address:||10877 Conductor Blvd, Sutter Creek CA 95685|
|Business Hours:||Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM, closed 12:00-12:30 PM daily for lunch|