Recipient Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you're in need of In-Home Supportive Services but don't know where to start or what to, we hope this page will be of help. 


The first step would be to contact a IHSS Social Worker to see if you qualify for services.  IHSS can be reached by calling (209)223-6550 and asking to speak with an IHSS Social Worker. 

Once you've been approved and have received authorized services there are two types of care providers that can work for you.

  1. IHSS Provider - This is a family member or friend that has agreed to work for you or might already be doing so. They will need to contact Public Authority to start the process and complete the application for an IHSS Provider. After completion of the application process and completing the State mandated orientation they would then be able to get paid for service they are providing for you.                                                                                                     
  2. Registry Provider -  If you don't have a family member or friend to assist you, this is were the Registry comes in. This is a Care Provider that has gone through Public Authorities Registry Application process and completed the State mandated orientation. If you've been approved for services and need a Registry Provider, please contact Public Authority to request a list.



Electronic Services Portal  

Recipient Registration for Electronic Services


Telephone Timesheet System


Services and Assessment


 Hiring a Provider


 Supervising a Provider



Amador County IHSS Public Authority  •  10877 Conductor Blvd., Sutter Creek CA 95685  •  (209)223-6783