The mission of the Amador County Substance Use Disorder Division is to provide a healthy community approach to reduce the harmful effects associated with substance use disorder, while being receptive to the diversity among individuals and families.
Services and Special Programs
- Prop. 36
- Jail Groups
- Offender Treatment Program
- Teen Substance Use Disorder Progam
- Pregnant and/or Parenting Women
- Community Based Prevention/Education
- Individual/Group Counseling
Substance Use Disorder Grievance Procedure
- Any client may file an official compliant regarding any issue related to program staff or procedures with the State of California Department of Health Care Services.
- Their website is www.dhcs.ca.gov, 877-685-8333; Fax 916-322-2658; TDD 916-445-1942
- In accordance with Title 9, Chapter 4, Section 10541(a), of the California Code of Regulations, any individual may request an inspection of an alcoholism or drug abuse recovery or treatment facility.
|Address:||10877 Conductor Blvd. # 300 Sutter Creek, CA 95685|
|Business Hours:||Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
11142 Ridge Road, Sutter Creek CA 95685
Open Tuesday through Friday
Call between 8:00 am and 11:00 am for information on:
- Drinking Driver Programs
- Drug Diversion Program/PC1000
- Assessment/Individual Counseling