Voicemail has been restored to County offices with a few phone trees yet to be restored; those are in process. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- The total amount shown as due is payable upon mailing of the unsecured tax bill.
- A 10% penalty will be added if the amount due is not paid by August 31. After October 31, additional penalties will accrue at the rate of 1-1/2% per month, until payment is received.
- Collection costs will be added to the amount due for each enforcement activity necessitated by delinquency.
- Unsecured taxes are a lien against the individual, corporation or firm named on the unsecured tax bill.
- Ownership on January 1 determines the obligation to pay the tax bill. The sale, disposal, or moving of property after this date does not relieve the assessee of tax liability.