• Case status/disposition information: Notifying victims of the status and final disposition of the case.
• Court escort to accompany witnesses to court and provide emotional support.
• Victim impact statements: Assistance in preparing a victim impact statement and delivering it to the judge and deputy district attorney handling the case.
• Crisis intervention: Counseling, reassurance, and support to assist victims in coping with the emotional trauma following the crime.
• Filing victim of crime compensation claims: Assistance with preparing and submitting application forms to receive compensation from the State Board of Control.
• Restitution assistance: Help to obtain court-ordered restitution from convicted offenders.
• Orientation to the criminal justice system: Information and explanation about criminal justice proceedings, including orientation to the courtroom setting.
Please contact our office at (209)223-6444 if you or some you know has been victimized as a result of a violent crime.
Office of Victim & Survivor Rights & Services Webpage: (State of Calif)
Request for Victim Services Form 1707: (State of Calif)
Victims' Bill of Rights Act of 2008: Marsy's Law (pdf)
|Address:||708 Court Street Jackson Suite 101, CA 95642|
|Business Hours:||Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM|