Government Information, Collections and Forms:
- 2020 Census employment information
- Voter Registration/information
- U.S. Government's official Federal forms
- Federal tax forms and questions
- Tax Withholding Estimator
- Earned Income tax Credit
- California state tax forms and questions
- Information for people with Medicare
- Social Security programs information
- Social Security Express
- California Sales tax information
- California Veterans Information
- NASA Images Collection
- Museum of the American Indian Collection Search
- WeConnect.net -This one-stop-shop highlights programs such as the Earned Income Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Golden State Advantage Cards, Lifeline Telephone Service, CARE for lower cost gas and electric, California's Low-Cost Auto Insurance and College Savings Accounts (529 plans).
- California voter information - Find information on voter eligibility, election dates and resources.
- California Building Codes - Amador County Building Department link for code information.
- California Geo Portal - location-based government data that includes over 1,200 publicly
available data sets from 25 state entities.
Links to other Libraries:
- California State Library
- Stockton San Joaquin County Library
- Calaveras Couunty Library
- Lodi Public Library
- Stanislaus County Library
- Tuolumne County Library
- Online Archive of California
- GenWed.com -- Free access to vital statistics such as marriage, birth and death records.
- California Digital Newspaper Collection - A free repository of digitized California Newspapers ,1846-present.
- Amador County Newspapers 1855-2008 - Digitized microfilm collection of Amador County Newspapers.
Funded by the Friends of the Library.
Local History Links:
- Senior Resource Guide -- compiled by the Amador County Commission On Aging, with phone numbers
for Health Care, Personal Care, Emergency Services, Housing, Transportation, and other services.
- California’s Library Services for People with Print Disabilities -- in association with the Library of Congress, provides free Braille and audio books, magazines and playback equipment to all eligible Californians unable to read standard print.
- California Department on Aging-- administers programs that serve older adults, adults with disabilities, family caregivers, and residents in long-term care facilities throughout the State.
- California Department of Insurance--contains information on long term care, health coverage and more.
- Senior Care and Assisted Living Guide ---senior care resource for family caregivers seeking information and support.
Health and Wellness Links:
- Medline+ - MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness
issues in language you can understand.
- Covered California - Covered California is an easy-to-use marketplace where you and your family
may get financial assistance to make coverage more affordable and where you will be able to compare
and choose health coverage that best fits your needs and budget.
Small Business Resources:
- Gutenburg Free e-books - Project Gutenberg offers 42,000+ downloadable e-books.
- California Connects - Increase your digital literacy through this interactive program.
- Driver Education Program - Practice tests for car, motorcycle, CDL licenses.
- Motorcycle Permit practice tests - State Practice tests for motorcycle permits