To borrow from other libraries click on the Link+ icon below:
If you are unable to locate what you are looking for on Link+ please email the library, include the author and title of the book along with your contact information and we will try to fill your request.
For more information about ordering material from another location please contact the library: 209-223-6405 or 209-223-6400.
Check your Link+ Account here.
Questions about Link+ or your request? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A catalog of materials from over 60 participating libraries in California and Nevada.
- Access to over 11 million titles from academic, public, and special libraries.
- Place your requests directly, no forms required, from a single online catalog.
- Place requests from the library, home, or office, any time of day or night.
- Link+ is a free service which enables Amador County Library card holders to request material not found at your local library.
- Books, DVDs, CDs and videos may be borrowed from participating libraries.
How does Link+ Work?
- Go to: http://linkencore.iii.com/ to begin your search OR search the library catalog: and click the Link+ tab.
- When you locate the item you wish to borrow, click the REQUEST this ITEM link.
- Choose Amador County Library from the menu and click the SUBMIT Button.
- Enter the requested identification information (your library card number), your pin number, and choose your preferred pickup location from the menu, click SUBMIT.
- When your material arrives you will be notified by email. If you don't have email, library staff will contact you by phone.
- Books and audiobooks will be held for 10 days., DVDs and videos will be held for 7 days.
Link+ Borrowing Rules:
- Up to 10 requests may be placed at one time.
- Loan period: 21 days for books and audiobooks. One 3-week renewal.
- DVDs and videos, 7 Days NO RENEWALS.
- Items not picked up will be assessed a $1.00 restocking fee and billed to your account.
- Overdue fines for items returned after their due date: $1.00 per day, per item.
- Replacement cost for lost or damaged Link+ items is $115.00 per item, depending on the loaning library's policy..