To borrow from other libraries click on the Link+ icon below:
Check your Link+ Account here.
Questions about Link+ or your request? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A catalog of materials from over 60 participating libraries in California and Nevada.
- Access to over 11 million titles from academic, public, and special libraries.
- Place your requests directly, no forms required, from a single online catalog.
- Place requests from the library, home, or office, any time of day or night.
- Link+ is a free service which enables Amador County Library card holders to request material not found at your local library.
- Books, DVDs, CDs and videos may be borrowed from participating libraries.
How does Link+ Work?
- Go to: http://linkencore.iii.com/ to begin your search OR search the library catalog: and click the Link+ tab.
- When you locate the item you wish to borrow, click the REQUEST this ITEM link.
- Choose Amador County Library from the menu and click the SUBMIT Button.
- Enter the requested identification information (your library card number), your pin number, and choose your preferred pickup location from the menu, click SUBMIT.
- When your material arrives you will be notified by email. If you don't have email, library staff will contact you by phone.
- Books and audiobooks will be held for 10 days., DVDs and videos will be held for 7 days.
Link+ Borrowing Rules:
- Up to 10 requests may be placed at one time.
- Loan period: 21 days for books and audiobooks. One 3-week renewal.
- DVDs and videos, 7 Days NO RENEWALS.
- Items not picked up will be assessed a $1.00 restocking fee and billed to your account.
- Overdue fines for items returned after their due date: $1.00 per day, per item.
- Replacement cost for lost or damaged Link+ items is $115.00 per item, depending on the loaning library's policy..