All positions currently open are posted under the Employment Opportunity tab on our home page. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, the process is as follows:
- All applicants must submit an Amador County Employment Application. All applications must be typewritten or filled out in blue or black ink. (We only accept applications for positions listed under Employment Opportunities). Please fill in at the top of the application the Exact Title of the Position for which you are applying. Once complete, it may be faxed, emailed to HR or either hand delivered or mailed to Human Resources, 810 Court Street, Jackson, CA 95642 and must be received before the closing date and time.
- A resume may be attached but is not accepted in lieu of the application.
- Once the position closes, the applications and supplemental questionnaire (not always required) will be reviewed by a screening/interview committee.
- The most qualified applicants will be contacted by phone and invited to an oral interview with the screening/interview committee. In some cases, candidates may be invited to a second interview. The candidates not selected will be notified by phone call, email, or letter by mail.
- The successful candidate will receive a conditional job offer and be required to successfully complete a background investigation.