Licensed Contractors

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

As a service to contractors that work in Amador County, a list of licensed contractors is provided for your convenience.  The Environmental Health Department is in no way recommending or endorsing the contractors listed.  The Department does recommend getting at least three written bids on your project, and make sure you're comparing bids based on identical plans, specifications, and scope of work.

Contractors that install septic systems usually are required to have an A-General Engineering Contractor license or C42-Sanitation System license.  All wells must be drilled by a contractor holding a C57 Well Drilling license.  Well destructions must also be performed by a contractor holding a C57 license.

The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) protects California consumers by licensing and regulating the state's construction industry.   For more information on hiring a contractor or to check a contractor’s license, you can go to the Contractor State Licensing Board’s website at .

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer