Reporting Spills

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

When there has been as significant release or threatened release of hazardous materials, it must be reported--

FIRST CALL-- 9-1-1

• THEN CALL--    California Emergency Management Agency, 
      California State Warning Center at 

                                                    IT’S THE LAW!


MORE INFORMATION:  California Hazardous Material Spill/Release Notification Guidelines

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer