Hazardous Materials Business Plans

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Owners and operators of businesses, including agricultural businesses, that use, store or handle hazardous materials, hazardous waste, aboveground petroleum storage tanks, and/or underground storage tanks, in certain quantities equal to or greater than 55 gallons liquid, 500 pounds solid, or 200 cubic feet compressed gas are required to electronically submit business plan information through the California Electronic Reporting System (CERS) at http://cers.calepa.ca.gov/

Hazardous Materials Business Plan Forms & Useful Information

Hazardous Materials Business Plan Inventory Exemptions
Instructions for Completing CERS Emergency Response/Contingency Plan
CERS Emergency Response/Contingency Plan Form
Hazardous Materials Business Plan Site Map Guidelines


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer