Airport Office Hours
The Amador County Airport office hours are Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. If the Airport office is not open please contact the Amador County General Services Administration at (209) 223-6375.
|Business Hours:||Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Hangar Waiting List [PDF]
David Sheppard is the Airport Manager. Westover Field (JAQ) is a General Aviation Airport with hangars, tie downs, fuel and aircraft maintenance services.
- 24-hour Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS) is also available at 121.125 MHz or (209)257-1292.
- Elevation: 1,690 feet MSL
- Pattern Altitude: 2,700 MSL (Left Traffic)
- Runway: 01/19 - 3,400 x 60, asphalt paved.
- Fuel: Avgas 100LL and Jet A on field
- Car Rental available through Enterprise Rent-A-Car (209) 223-4200
- CTAF 123.075
Amador County Airport has opportunities for Business and Private Hangars. Contact the Airport Office for more information
Gold Wing Aviation/Airtronics Avionics Aircraft Maintenance and Avionics Sales and Service
Catto Propellers Modern specialized propellers for experimental aircraft