"The Amador County Agricultural Commissioner shall provide for the local administration of statewide agricultural enforcement programs that protect the agricultural industry and environment of Amador County and protect the public health, safety, and welfare of its citizens."
Due to Covid-19 our office is closed to the public but we are offering the following services online or via Phone and Mail:
- Pesticide Restricted Material Permits
- Pesticide Operator IDs
- Registering the follow (PCM, FLC & Structural regrations)
- Certified Producer Certificates
To participate in any of these activities please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (209)223-6487.
- We no longer have mosquito fish available.
- 2018 CROP REPORT
- CalAgPermits.org Training Videos
- Pay Fees Online
|Agricultural Commissioner||Eric Mayberry|
|Address:||12200-B Airport Rd Jackson, CA 95642|
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5 pm
Closed from 12 pm - 1 pm