Senior Building Maintenance Worker
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$27.00-32.82/hr
- Posted Date:12/03/2019
The Amador County Facilities Department is currently seeking a Senior Building Maintenance Worker. The ideal candidate will have two years of experience as a journeyman electrician; and four (4) years of experience in three or more of the essential duties in commercial or industrial settings including one (1) year in the mechanical operation, maintenance, and repair of heating and air conditioning systems, low voltage systems and electrical control devices. Experience providing lead direction or work coordination with staff and contractors desirable.
Completion of a Heating/Air Conditioning Training Program will substitute for the one (1) year heating and air conditioning experience requirement
- Possession of a valid California Driver's license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Preferred possession of/or ability to obtain a valid state contractor’s license (C-4, C-7, C-10, C-20, C-38) or proof of successful graduation from a registered apprenticeship program. Demonstrated experience may be substituted for the required experience of a license or apprenticeship program.
- Underground tank and forklift certification required within (9) nine months of report of appointment.
- Must be willing to work after hours and/or evenings as necessary to respond to emergencies.
For more information and details about this position, please select the link Senior Building Maintenance Worker.
To apply, please submit an Amador County Employment Application.
Amador County is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Applicants will be considered without regard to their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status.