If a meeting is held in the Board of Supervisors chambers, and the meeting audio is being streamed on the web, it can be access from About - Streaming Audio.
RFP 18-24 Final Design and Technical Support Carbondale Road Over Willow Creek Bridge Replacement Project
- Date: 01/31/2019 1:29 PM - 1:30 PM
PROJECT DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Amador County Department of Transportation and Public Works (County) is seeking technical proposals for final design and technical support services for the Carbondale Road over Willow Creek Bridge Replacement Project (Project). The general scope of services will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Project Management;
- Surveying (as needed to complete Final Design);
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Document Conformance, including obtaining necessary environmental permits;
- Right of Way Engineering Services, including plat and legal preparation;
- Final design, including 100% and Final Construction Drawings, Specifications, Special Provisions and Cost Estimates for the Bridge and Roadway approaches;
- Bidding and Construction Support Services;
- Preparation of Reports and Documentation in accordance with Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures Manual;
- Other services necessary to complete the Project.
This is a Federal-Aid Project subject to Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures and other Caltrans requirements. All Deliverables, Reports, and Work Products shall be prepared and completed in accordance with Local, State, and Federal standards, where applicable.
The DBE Contract goal is 6% percent.
The County of Amador affirms that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises will be afforded full opportunity to submit RFP’s in response to this invitation.
Qualified responders may acquire a proposal package at the office of General Services Administration located at 12200 B Airport Road, Martell, CA or downloaded from Public Purchase site at www.publicpurchase.com
Sealed RFP’s will be received by the County of Amador Purchasing Office; by U.S. Mail at 12200 B Airport Road, Jackson, CA 95642-9527; by U.P.S., Federal Express, or by other courier to 12200 B Airport Road, Martell, CA; 95654, until 1:30 PM, Thursday, January 31, 2019, at which time sealed RFP’s will be opened and read in the office of the Director of General Services Administration, located at the above Martell address. RFP’s received late, will be rejected and returned unopened. Telegraph, Facsimile (FAX) and E-Mail RFP’s will not be considered